Hosting a Workshop - It’s free and it’s fun!
I will come to you and bring all the supplies you need for an exciting creative event. I will demonstrate one project which as a hostess you will keep, and then you and your guests will make another project together for each to take home, with me there to help you every step of the way.
Based on the orders that you and your guests place you can earn free Stampin’ Up! goodies. The higher your orders the better rewards for you. There is no obligation for your guests to host their own party for you to earn rewards – but why wouldn’t they want their own? They’ll see all the fantastic rewards you will earn and you’ll have so much fun they’ll want to host their own.
Talk to me today about hosting your own Stampin’ Up! workshop.
Join my team
Join my team
I'd love to have you on my team. Being a demonstrator is different for each person who joins:
Whether you want to:
- buy products for yourself at a great discount
- sell products to friends or
- make it a job (part-time or full-time) that fits around your current commitments
then Stampin' Up! could work for you.
Joining Stampin' Up! is easy. You purchase your Starter Kit for $189 and in that kit you get:
- $285 worth of Stampin' Up! products that you choose
- A Business pack (valued at $90) which includes all the things you'll need to start your business, such as order forms and the like.
As a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator you will receive:
- a 20% or 25% discount (you will start on 20% and you can progress to 25% depending on your sales) - this is called your instant income
- a free catalogue each time a new one is released
- early access to new products
- the opportunity to attend team training days and events
- the opportunity to attend Stampin' Up! conferences (OnStage) and Stamp Camp
- the chance to earn free stamps, awards and trips away
I am here to support you through every step of your Stampin' Up! journey and there is a whole team of people supporting me (and you as well if you choose to join me).
If you'd like more information - send me an email for a no obligation information pack or chat.
Or, if you are ready, click the big pink button above. You'll be taken to the Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator Agreement which you'll need to agree to, but which also links you to my team.