- Caramel Cuties (6)
- Crème Egg (1)
- Marshmallow foil (1) Those large ones you can buy singly won't fit but the small ones you buy in a tray should
- Ferrero Eggs (5)
|This one is a Humpty Dumpty egg|
- Chocolate Coins
- Mini Candy Canes (3)
- Jelly Beans
- Smarties (2 boxes)
- Mini Muffin This would have to depend on the size of your mini muffin tin. They would fit ones from my tin.
- Metallics Glitter Tape (1)
- The ones you can earn free with Sale-A-Bration until 31st March. You won't fit all 3 rolls but you will fit one - pick your favourite colour.
- Washi Tape (2-3)
- An assortment of punched shapes, die cut pieces etc would make a fantastic gift. Bundle in one of these boxes and you've got a ready made gift any crafter would love.
|If your kids are into Sylvanian Families I'm sure you'll know |
what I mean by these size. The family packs often have
2 adults & 2 kids and you can get babies separately as well.
- Shopkins - if you have young girls you'll know all about this craze. You'll fit 2 of the green rubber baskets in the box but you won't fit the pink baskets.
- Sylvanian Families - babies (4)- kids (1)- adults (0)You'll fit 4 of the baby ones or 1 of the child size but the adult ones are too big.
- Hot Wheels Car
If you're going to put one of these in you'll have to
take care. Only the small short ones will fit, like
this one. My kids have quite a few and the usual
length ones won't fit.
- Blind bag Care Bears (2)
- Mini Puzzle
- Barbie Doll clothes
- Miniature toys
- Shaped Erasers
|A small bottle of perfume like this |
Elizabeth Arden bottle I had
- Ring box
- Packet of plant seeds
- Small ornament
- Lotto ticket
- Fridge Magnet
- Small bottle of perfume/fragrance
- Flash drive
- Hair ties/hair clips
- Cookie CuttersIf you want to put cookie cutters in I suggest you check the size first. A lot of mine didn't fit but a few did. I fitted two of those tall ones (at the back in the photo) in the box although they came in a set of 3. My little baby onesie cutter fitted so well - it would make the sweetest baby shower gift.
I hope these ideas have been helpful. The paper I've used to make the two-toned box is the It's My Party DSP stack and I've made the box from Crushed Curry cardstock to co-ordinate.
The Easter chick I made using the Playful Pals thinlit dies and stamp set though I have used it in conjunction with Curvy keepsake die to make the box itself.
Please leave me a comment or two - if you have any other suggestions please let me know.