The new Occasions Catalogue is here. I can now share with you all the exciting new products I promised you were coming. Check out the Catalogue today by clicking on the image in the sidebar to the right.
If you would like a copy you can drool over, there are two ways you can get one
- Come along to my Catalogue launch workshop on the 17th January (further details on that below)
- If you can't make it on the 17th, send me your mailing address and I'll pop one in the mail for you.
This year, Stampin' Up! have decided to split the promotion into two parts. Some of the free items you can receive are limited-time products only available until Monday 15th February. Then on the 16th February another set of products will be launched and available until the 31st March.
So how do you get these free products? Its easy - there are actually 3 ways you can earn them - Shop, Host or Join:
- Shop - for every $110 you spend on product you can choose 1 item from the brochure. If you spend $220 you can choose 2 items and so on and so forth. Click on the image in the side bar to download a PDF copy of the Sale-A-Bration brochure and see what you can choose.
- Host - need another excuse to get together with friends? Host a qualifying party during Sale-A-Bration and earn $45 extra Stampin' Rewards over and above the normal amount.
- Join - Sale-A-Bration is the best time to join our wonderful team. You can become a demonstrator for just $189 and choose $70 more of free products for your starter kit which means you'll receive $355 worth of your choice of products for $189 and the kit ships for FREE! Why wouldn't you want that?
So about that Catalogue Launch workshop I talked about above.
What will I find there?
- Your free copy of the Occasions Catalogue
- A free copy of the Sale-A-Bration Brochure plus find out how you can receive free stamp sets or other products
- See some of the new products from the Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Catalogues - stamp sets, papers, new tools etc
- Displays - I will have samples on display of cards and 3D projects made with the new products
- You will make project to take home featuring new products from the Occasions and/or Sale-A-Bration Catalogues
- Enjoy some light refreshments
- You might win the prize I have lined up and be able to take home something from the new catalogue there and then.
- Its FREE, but you MUST REGISTER to attend please so I have enough supplies for everyone.
- Sunday 17th January 2016 at 2pm
- My home in Hatfields Beach. When you RSVP, I will give you the address details
- By Friday 15th January
So if you are keen to come and see these wonderful new products and have a crafty afternoon, please let me know.