Wednesday, 16 September 2020
Wow its been such a long time since I've posted here. I do regularly post on my Facebook page so if you're on Facebook be sure to follow and like my page.
Sara Douglas our CEO shared a brilliant live video today all about the adhesives we carry. She showed each of the adhesives, how they work and which use they are best for. I know it will be super helpful for those of you who are new as well as those of you who aren't - even I learned something new and that was about the foam adhesive sheets.
Check it out here:
If you have any further questions about any of the adhesives we carry, feel free to ask me. I'll be happy to answer them for you. I use a range of these adhesives every day myself and also in my craft classes.
Wednesday, 27 May 2020
The top is separate from the base with a window to show the goodies inside. I used the Stitched Nested Labels dies and a piece of window sheet to create the window.
Thursday, 30 April 2020
- 2 sheets DSP from the same pack
- 7 sheets of coordinating cardstock (with at least 1 being white or vanilla)
- A stamp set with greetings
- Ink pad
- Punch for greetings
- Spool of ribbon
- Adhesive & cutting tools
- Parisian Blossoms Speciality Designer Series Paper,
- Pool Party, Petal Pink, Cherry Cobbler & Whisper White cardstock
- Pool Party, Petal Pink, Cherry Cobbler ink
- Tailored Tag Punch
- Petal Pink Metallic Edge ribbon from the Parisian Suite
Friday, 17 April 2020
Saturday, 11 April 2020
Inside is the voucher...